I found out that Ohio State and Texas would be playing in the Fiesta Bowl. This gave me the perfect reason to get out the outfits that I bought at (2 separate) garage sales, put them on the kiddos, and take pics.
Heather B., I apologize in advance. The kiddos have no OSU wear. Sooo...





No, we didn't deliberately do that to Calla's outfit. Just managed to catch a pic at the right time.
The football, by the way, is Calla's.
3 comments:
WHAT No OSU wear? How can that possibly be?? :) They do look darn cute though and Calla's outfit is adorable.
Well, let's face it - the stuff's way too expensive at retail price for the rate at which kiddos outgrow it.
Only reason they have those is b/c I got them from garage sales. Not a whole lotta OSU stuff at garage sales down here. Not Ohio-type OSU, anyhow. Oklahoma-type OSU, perhaps.
Oh yes the retail stuff is way expensive and I'm sure there is on too much Ohio OSU stuff down there. It's great you were able to find those at garage sales, my SIL got Braydan a pair of not worn Merrils for $1 last year. She was so proud!
And Hey you'll be proud of me I figured out how to post pictures on the blog and there are some marathon finish ones on there! :)
Post a Comment