Friday, January 16, 2009

Laughing-too-hard-can't-breathe...

The original Star Wars trilogy, as told by someone who has never actually seen it (only bits and pieces, but claims she already knows what happens.)




Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

Be forewarned. Do NOT drink anything while watching this. Also, if you're not actually supposed to be watching stuff like this at work - don't click. Well, though, you may get folks who were going to bust you laughing along with you at it...

2 comments:

HeatherB said...

Happy Birthday Lady!

Hope your day was wonderful and that this next year is your best yet!

I was cleaning some stuff and I found my 16 year B-Day banner made by you on the dot matrix printer! Made me smile! :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks!

I can't believe you still have that, LOL!

At least the banner was free of irreversible commas. ;D