Calla, examining a rose. This was around early December.
Patrick, looking ready to celebrate.
Kiddos - ready for 2010!
The kiddos, conversing about who knows what in their favorite little hideaway. Yes, underneath the communion table.
You know, Calla reminds me of someone there, but I cannot come up with the name. It's right on the tip of my tongue. Or fingers, I guess, since I'm typing. ;)
Scary Calla. This is her "scary monster" pose.
Patrick, photobombing.
Dunno if she was trying to dance or turn herself to look upside down. Either way, she's being silly, which she does exceptionally well.
As I said, silly.
Little cowgirl.
And fun with curvy "funhouse" style mirrors at the mall play area.
It's funny, from the above, you'd think Calla is our ham, and Patrick is reluctant to be photographed, but it's totally the opposite. Which is why, I think, when we DO get pics of Calla, we go crazy with them.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment