Monday, September 21, 2009

Just a silly little thing

Last year sometime I lost track of a cassette that I just LOVED - it had Victorian carols on it (A Victorian Christmas, by Robin Petrie). I bought it back when I was in college, at a shop that had a lot of Victorian type decor and such for sale (it has since closed).

Today I found the album on Amazon. YAY! I hate the idea of buying it *again*, but at the same time, I'd buy it on CD this time, so it's not necessarily a bad thing. Plus, they have some used for sale. I may consider getting one of the used copies once we have a little extra available (they say they have some available from $1.51, so it'll depend on how many are available at what price and what condition).

Of course, they had a couple of recommendations. The music from the Middle Ages looks nifty. I'm somewhat amused to see that the used ones are available at twice the cost of new, heh.

Anyhow, it was just nice to see that I'll be able to replace the Victorian Christmas album - I was afraid it'd be one of those things that never made it to CD release and would be impossible to track down.

No comments: